See more items
See more characters
Current version: Patch 056
Editor's Note: Unlike past patch notes, this patch does not have a number. It is called Patch 056 in order to preserve naming conventions.
Post-Launch Patch - July 2021
This small patch has some final touches on localized text, as well as this brief update from our team: With some months having passed since our v1.0 Launch Update, we're soon going to remove the Patch Notes section from the Main Menu, and also remove the F10 bug-reporting feature (of course you may still contact us via Discord or email if you encounter any bugs). We feel these changes will help reflect the fact that our Early Access development phase has been complete for some time. We are humbled and grateful for the incredible support so many players have shown Hades, and our team is excited to press on and figure out what's next. Thank you very much for playing,
~ Supergiant Games
- Various fixes and improvements to localized text in different languages
- Added several more names to Special Thanks in the Credits
- Fixed a rare issue where the final Zeus affinity event would not unlock
- Other minor fixes
Quote of the Patch
|“||Farewell now, you dwellers in Olympus, and you island continents, and the salt sea between.||„|
|~ Theogony (Hesiod; M. L. West translation)|
Note: You should see v1.38177 (or later) in-game once you have the update.
- How to help
- See how you can help contribute to Hades Wiki! Remember to maintain a standard for grammar and punctuation in your contributions, please.
- Register an account to keep track of your contributions.